Friday, February 10, 2012

silent watcher




















'I spy with my little eye.....something something...up in the sky' etc... can you find the hidden image? no worries, it's in the next picture. grabbed these shots the other evening out walking in the snow, for some reason happened to look up at the right spot at just the right time. funny to think of all the creatures carefully watching as you happily traipse by, unaware. To be perfectly honest, just want to brag a little about the new camera, which I'm loving; you can see from the first picture just how far away I was standing, and that powerful zoom really does the trick, even in very low light without a tripod. (clicking on the picture will really show how clear the images are). now if I can just get better at having it on hand when things are really cracking...
























No comments:

Post a Comment